Friday 20 January 2012

Films I'm Looking Forward to in 2012

I am a big fan of movies and love to watch them at the cinema and at home. There are a number of new films coming out this year that I can't wait to see. Here is a list of some of the films that I am looking forward to seeing this year and some reasons behind why I want to see them!

Being Flynn - Big fan of Robert De Niro and this looks like it could be a classic drama film. I have had mixed opinions on director Paul Weitz films, some good, some poor, but am hoping this one is a beauty.

Batman: Dark Knight Rises - The other Batman films from Christopher Nolan have been superb so let's hope this one matches up.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - The LOTR films were very well made and very enjoyable so I am hoping for something just as good here. Martin Freeman is a pretty decent actor too, so I am expecting big things from him.

The Expendables 2
- The first film was action packed, I loved it. Wanting this to match up. Always like Sylvester Stallone films, he's a bit of a hero of mine, so I expect this to match up to other classics of his.

Men In Black III - Not classics, but I really enjoyed the first two MIB films. Also, Will Smith is great fun to watch.

So these are the 5 films that I am really looking forward to this year. The majority of the films are sequels, or certainly part of the same stories and worlds! Hopefully they all live up to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment