Saturday 18 February 2012

The Simpsons 500th Episode

URY7G9F4C669

I have been a fan of The Simpsons for years, for as long as I can remember! While many fans agree that the quality has declined since the first 9 or 10 years, it cannot really be argued that the show is one of the finest ever created. I am certainly one who prefers the earlier seasons (1-3 being my personal favourites) but I cannot say the show is still one of the top programmes being made. The fact that The Simpsons has been going for over 20 years only adds to how special a show it truly is, and although the quality is not quite as high, there are still some truly great moments being created. 


So I would like to congradulate everyone behind The Simpsons on achieving the 500th episode (which airs in the US on the 19th of February) on a great job and long may it continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment